Pagine

I'M GOING BALD.

6 comments
Ok, that may be a slight exaggeration. 

But I have been "shedding" a bit more lately, I just didn't realize how noticeable it was until last night. Here's how it went down.

The Scene: LT. Hubs and I, peacefully lounging together before he had to leave for his shift.

LT.: Are you losing your hair?

Me: [stunned silence]...what--am I--DO I HAVE A BALD PATCH OR SOMETHING?

LT: [Laughing] Noooo! I said that too bluntly.

Me: Uhmmm, yeah. You can't just ask your wife if she's losing her hair! But seriously, why did you ask me that? 

LT: I'm just finding a lot of hair everywhere, in the tub, in the sink.

Me: Sorry. More than usual?

LT: Well, you do shed. But I still think you need to relax.

End Scene

Anywho, LT's suggestion for me to relax, while sweet, also struck me as ironic, because I've been a total lazy ass this entire week. I have accomplished nothing but this:



And this:




Literally, I have not wanted to do a damn thing. Maybe it's me feeling overwhelmed from the move. Or possibly because I haven't been sleeping well (Winnie has woken me up around 2am every night since we've been in the house).

Whatever the case, I have pretty fine hair as it is and I can't really afford to be losing it, whether it's stress-related or not. 

Has anyone else had this problem before? Any recommendations for a product I could try to strengthen my straggly strands??



Much love to ya,





6 comments:

  1. i see nothing wrong with your first two accomplishments....

    ReplyDelete
  2. take some biotin vitamins they promote healthy hair growth. I have lost tons of hair daily since I was 16 and I've been taking them for like a year and I lose a lot less

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had to bring in a plumber twice in the less than two years we've been in this house because of my hair. Granted, I have a ton to spare, but I'm waiting for the day I wake up bald.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree on the Biotin. I shed ALOT but my hair doesn't seem to be thinning if you notice it thinning try Aveda products, I'm not sure what the hair thickening formula is called but I can find out:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. when i upped my protein and healthy fats, my skin and hair turned around. i eat 1/2 an avocado every day and have seen amazing improvements in skin, nails and hair.

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't mean to sound like a dick! I'm sorry hun.

    ReplyDelete